Candidate Forum will be broadcast on TV
Watch the Forum at 8am and 7 pm any day between now and November 3 on Channel 19 (Comcast) and Channel 32 (Verizon). The Forum takes about 45 minutes.
Review sample ballots for the three municipalities (opens in new window)
Statements from Fifteenth District Assembly candidates pdf format
Voter Registration for the November election is closed
The "Vote-By-Mail" law, enacted in June 2009, is changing the rules for what was formerly known as the absentee ballot. The term "absentee" ballot has been replaced with the term “Vote-By-Mail" ballot. Here are some additional changes affecting voters and the work that League members do.
• You can vote with a "Mail-In" ballot for any reason
• Mail-In ballots are now good for a variety of durations:
• a. for all elections to be held during the remainder of the calendar year
• b. for all future November general elections until otherwise requested
• Cannot be a candidate in the election
• Must be a family member or a registered voter in that county
• Cannot serve as messenger or bearer for more than
Three (3) qualified voters per election
• Must sign each mail-in ballot application and show a photo ID
in the presence of the County Clerk or County Clerk designee.
Download Vote-by-Mail applications
- Applications are available in English and in Spanish.
- A voter may vote by mail by completing the Application for Vote by Mail Ballot and mailing the application to their County Clerk up to 7 days prior to the election. A voter may also apply in person to the County Clerk until 3:00 p.m., the day before the election.
- The County Clerk cannot accept faxed or emailed copies of an Application for Vote by Mail Ballot, unless you are a Military or Overseas Voter, since an original signature is required.
Send Us your email address
Keep in touch with the League of Women Voters of Hopewell Valley. We will inform you of important events. We will not share your email address with any other organization.
Membership Application (pdf format)
Become a member of The League of Women Voters of Hopewell Valley. For more information, write to Box 82, Pennington, NJ 08534,
or send email.
The Hopewell Valley League of Women Voters
established May 22, 1962, more then 50 years.